Sunday, April 10, 2011

Time gone by

It's been a while since my last blog. Life has stepped in, preoccupying me, but leaving me with a wealth of thoughts, feelings and emotions that it is so hard to decide where to begin.

Building our own house,  the idea boggles the mind! Its the immediate future, and to have my husband excited to finally have a house of our own.... well. I am stoked. But, itty bitty steps...find property, make sure its utility functional...sewer, etc. at the necessary stuff.

Then, my number one best friend, finding out that her life is going to take a dramatic swing upwards, because she has the privilege of being a transplant surgeon's dream. No nasty little antibodies floating in her bloodstream to make things more difficult for her. Instead her chances of getting in for her transplant will occur much, much sooner. I'm beside myself with excitement, knowing that before long, this wonderful, vibrant lady is going to have an opportunity to live out the life she deserves.. healthy, happy, and with her family.

Life is looking up up UP!! =D



1 comment:

  1. Just reading your blog and realizing anew what a wonderful joy and honour it is to have a friend like you. I love you Ms. Shelly!

    ReplyDelete